Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sacred Heart Flame Meditation

As I was driving to work yesterday and saying my affirmations, I became aware of another 'presence' coming in.  There were many voices speaking as one (but I don't have a name as of yet). 

I had just read Drunvalo's (Melchizedek) book on Heart Meditation, so I must have been thinking about it. 

So my new friends told me just to be 'aware of my Sacred Heart Center'.  I could visualize a wee flame in my heart chakra.  It did feel very warm and lovely.  After awhile, I did discern a certain tightness in my heart chakra area. My new friends told me that for too, we (humans) and myself in particular have felt the need to protect our hearts by closing them off. Especially now, with the 09.09.09 energies, we are once again reminded to open our hearts and feel the flow in AND out of loving Source Energy.  We are loved and All is well! 

All that is 'required' of this meditation is simply to focus our awareness of our Sacred Heart Center (right in our physical heart).  Envision a small flame or simply feel warmth and or Love.  Really...don't overthink this! You don't need to have your eyes closed.  You can be walking, sitting or even driving. This isn't meant to take you 'some place else'.  It's meant to ground you where you are right NOW.  It's meant to allow you to stream Love into yourself and back out again.  It's meant for you to experience PEACE right now!

To what extent are you willing to experience LOVE and PEACE in your life right NOW?  Open up your Sacred Heart and allow the pure flow of Divine Energy to burn away the dross in your life and allow Pure Life Essence to flow in and out of your Being.

In Love and Light

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment