Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ain't dead yet!

LOL!
I've been busier than busy at my muggle job!  On top of that, I've decided to begin a totally volunteer, not-for-profit called Spread Peace Now! - The Peace Church of Grand Rapids.  I have only the most basic of web sites up, but if anyone is interested, please visit me at:

http://www.spreadpeacenow.org

If you would like to visit the 'parent' site to see what my Peace Church will look like, please visit

http://www.spreadpeace.org

I have already begun a Reiki Peace Garden (if you would like your name added to a Peace Rock in my garden, just leave me a request here or on facebook)

My goal is to begin to partner with other organizations here in Grand Rapids (Michigan) like God's Kitchen and Crash's Landing (a no-kill shelter for cats) and any other organizations that float my boat, to help feed the homeless and help beautiful animals.  I'm also going to be making warm mittens and maybe some blankets and scarves and hats and getting those to the homeless or under-advantaged.

The idea is that, there are many things that one person or a group of regular folks can do the help their fellow human beings and beautiful animals. 

Also, 2 of my dear friendss, Swati Nigam and Sarah Cash, have graciously volunteered to make jewelry for The Peace Church.  Anyone who buys jewelry and desires to donate to the Peace Church will be given the option to choose an amount over and above the cost of the jewelry.  The entire amount of the donation will go to the Peace Church to help feed the homeless.

"Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!"

Love, Light & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment